Saturday, February 23, 2008

will I get hurt again

I think I'm setting my self up for more heart break. I like this guy a lot he is so sweet, kind, respectful and when you talk to him you see christ. but he also is the guy who is really close to girls where it looks like he is flirting with them and i know that that is just the way he is and they are really like a sister to him.

but since i like him i feel like i'm just going to get hurt in the end and i don't want that i want to push away from him but that is hard since he is my date to formal.

Please don't be another Sam for me

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You can't be scared. I know it's hard once you've been hurt to put yourself out there, but you can't wall yourself. You're likely to get hurt, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. :) Be cautious and think before you step forward, but enjoy the friendship you have with this boy and let God take it more in-depth as He chooses. It works best that way. :)

Chick4Christ said...

Wow, DITTO! i struggled with this soo much with Taylor! I mean come on.. ALL of his friends are girls! especially when i first met him, he had you and megan and lori and mandy and hannah and laurel and I could go on! lol. But I really just had to make God my focus! and TRUST is the key! Its taken time, and of course to this day i still get jealous at times. But i have come so far, and i know you can too! i'm praying!